Asked By: Randall Lang
Date created: Sun, Mar 14, 2021 4:07 PM
Date updated: Thu, Sep 1, 2022 7:11 PM
Video answer: Facial hair removal with 2 ingredients: milk and gelatin
Top best answers to the question «Gelatin and milk for facial hair removal»
- In a small bowl, add milk, unflavored gelatin and lime juice or lavender essential oil…
- Microwave this mixture for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Apply it immediately on your face after you remove it from the microwave.
- Leave it to sit on your face for a few minutes.
- Gelatin sticks onto your face fast.
Video answer: Gelatin hair removal mask ... does it really work???